Seeking Operations Manager
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
Deckchair Cinema is seeking a hardworking Operations Manager to oversee administrative, technical (cinema projection and ticketing), maintenance, logistical and staffing requirements of Darwin’s premier alternative, community cinema.
Reporting to the General Manager, you must be hands on, have an eye for detail, maintain high quality standards, and work to tight deadlines.
As part of our small team your ability to problem solve, self-motivate and be flexible to the changing needs of the business will be essential to your success.
Essential criteria include:
- Experience in venue operations and event coordination
- Technical capability, with experience in digital (and other) film projection, lighting and audio systems desirable
- Strong administration skills including experience working with limited resources in an office-based position
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience overseeing staff and / or strong interpersonal skills.
For more information and/or to apply please email manager @ deckchaircinema.com.
See more information in the full position description here, and send your application to manager @ deckchaircinema.com.
Applications close Sunday 4 October 2015.