Our 12 month membership to the Darwin Film Society / Deckchair Cinema is only $75 per person (or $50 if you hold a valid concession card**)! Your membership applies exclusively to you and is valid for 12 months form the date of purchase. Along with the warm fuzzy feeling you get by being part of our exclusive club, your membership also gives you:
- Four free tickets* to use at Deckchair Cinema or Flix in the Wet – you can be generous and share these with your friends too.
- Four free members screenings per year as advertised in our regular program
- Members’ only ticket prices of $10 – once you’ve used all your freebies, you get this members’ exclusive ticket price at Deckchair Cinema and Flix in the Wet (held February-March at Birch Carroll and Coyle) for only $10
- Program sneak peeks (before they go public), and exclusive member’s emails and offers like movie giveaways, t-shirts and other goodies
- Discounted entry to some Darwin Entertainment Centre events
- Discounted tickets to Travelling Film Festival (held in February each year)
- A vote at our AGM!
* Members free tickets cannot be redeemed at Thursday fundraisers, and Special Events such as those ticketed through another organisation, e.g. Banff Mountain Film Festival or the Human Rights and Arts Film Festival.
If you are purchasing a membership as a gift please, go to the GIFT VOUCHER page to complete your purchase.
Renew your membership online NOW!
If you have received a notification that your membership has expired, or you are so organised that you know it’s almost up and you would like to renew your Darwin Film Society membership, you can do so right here! Once your payment has been processed another 12 months will be added onto your membership, as well as four free tickets being added to your account; you keep the same membership card and number as previously!
*You will be requested to provide proof of concession when renewing at the discounted rate. Please note, the Deckchair Cinema offers discount membership for people with Government-issued concession cards and Australian full-time students ONLY. Eligible cards are listed below. REMEMBER to bring proof of concession or senior card to avoid disappointment.
- Concession Cards issued by an Australian Government include Health Care Card, Pension Concession Card, Low Income Health Care Card or Commomwealth Seniors Health Care Card ONLY
- Australian Student Cards issued to full-time students (we cannot accept ISIC or other international student cards)
- Seniors Cards issued by an Australian Government.